FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Thursday, June 15, 2017
FIRM CONTACT: Josh Freedman Business Manager & Director of Provider Department Josh@TheMichiganLawFirm.com
Birmingham, MI - The Michigan Law Firm, PLLC is thrilled to announce its sponsorship of Birmingham's In the Park Summer Concert Series. 2017 is the second consecutive year that the firm has sponsored this exciting community program.
Representatives from The Michigan Law Firm, PLLC will be attending the concerts to hand out free treats, promotional materials, and interact with the community. Concertgoers are welcome to visit the firm’s table and meet the friendly and knowledgeable personal injury law firm staff.
The series will kick off with the Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition Youth Action Board’s Teen Summer Concert on Friday, June 13th, at 7 PM. Most of the remaining concerts will be on Wednesday nights starting at 7 PM. Most notably, the U.S. Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors will perform at 7 PM on Tuesday, July 4th. The concerts, weekly through August 16th, appeal to all ages and will feature a variety of musical genres.
The Summer Concert Series has brought families and neighbors together for over three decades. Attendees can pack a picnic and spread out a blanket as they enjoy the music!
The concerts will take place among the scenic greenery of the centrally-located Shain Park, near Merrill Street in downtown Birmingham, Michigan. The concerts will take place on the performance stage and seating is first-come, first-served on the open lawn space. Concertgoers are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and to dress lightly. Parking is available in the Chester Street and Pierce Street parking structures.
In the Park Concert Schedule
- Friday, June 16, 2017 - Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition Youth Action Board's Teen Summer Concert, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - Steve Acho (Pop/Rock), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - Sinjon Smith (Country), 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - ***Special Fourth of July Concert by the Jazz Ambassadors of The U.S. Army Field Band*** 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 - Weekend Come Back (Pop, Rock, Country, Funk & Motown), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - Brand New afternoon concert by Gia Warner and Bobby Lewis (Rock/Classical), 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - Magic Bus (Psychedelic Music, 60’s & 70’s), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - Toppermost Beatle Tribute (Beatles), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - Elvis Tribute Artist, Darrin Hagel, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - Brand New afternoon concert by The AnTekes (Classic Rock & Roll), 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - The Sax Maniacs from Detroit (Soul), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - Mainstreet Soul (Blues), 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - The Favorites! (50’s), 7 p.m.
The Michigan Law Firm, PLLC is a civil litigation firm that handles a variety of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical provider cases, dog bites, and slip and falls. Call us today for a free consultation at 844.4MI.FIRM (844.464.3476).
Download a PDF Version of our Press Release - 6.15.17 Press Release