Ferndale, Michigan Defective Sidewalk Lawyer

Best Sidewalk Lawyer Ferndale

The Michigan Law Firm, PLLC represents those who were injured due to defective, broken, cracked, raised, or otherwise unsafe sidewalks throughout the State of Michigan. Our law firm specializes in representing victims of Ferndale sidewalk trip and fall accidents.  We regularly file personal injury lawsuits at the Oakland County Circuit Court.

Defective sidewalk claims are usually due to the negligence of a city, state, or other governmental entity.  The time limits for filing these cases are very strict and goes by quickly.  Michigan law requires a formal notice to be sent to the governmental body responsible for the sidewalk you were injured on within 120 days.  Contact our firm right away at 844.464.3476 so we can put the government on notice in the first 120 days and make sure your injury claim does not vanish into thin air.

Defective Ferndale Sidewalk Injuries

Defective or broken sidewalks in Ferndale frequently cause injuries including, broken or fractured bones, herniated discs in the lower back or neck, torn muscles, Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), or even permanent scars.  Many different symptoms from a sidewalk trip and fall may occur.  If you think you might be hurt after a sidewalk fall, seek medical attention as soon as possible. 

Ferndale Sidewalk Injury Compensation

If you have injured yourself when walking, biking, roller blading, or otherwise using a public sidewalk, you may be entitled to pain and suffering compensation and compensation for lost wages.  Another common type of monetary compensation you might be entitled to under Michigan law in a defective Ferndale, MI sidewalk lawsuit is reimbursement for medical bills related to the accident.

Contact A Ferndale Sidewalk Injury Lawyer Now

The Michigan Law Firm, PLLC offers free consultations.  We are ready to help you put your life back together after your defective sidewalk accident.  Call a Ferndale sidewalk injury lawyer today.  We front all costs for your injury claim and don't get paid until you do. 

Call us at 844.4MI.FIRM